Monday, June 29, 2009

6/23-24/2009

The 23rd was AG's 20th birthday. Native,
La Dispute, The Lost Tourists, Factors of Four and Spraynard played at DK's house that day. A birthday cant get much better than that.

After the show we went to the river and ate really good food. I didnt fall asleep until five in the morning because i suck at sleeping, but there were some nice distractions. Nicky G had finished their tracks in the van and came into DK's around 4:30am and showed me and HE. Im pretty sure theyre my new favorite band.

The next day we chilled around DK's. I wanted to show everyone downtown but that plan was foiled by the wrath of Alien.....4, maybe?

A duck tried to eat JB's foot and then we drove in the space van to a show in CP.


All the bands put on an amazing show.




Cutest picture of my life.




land manatee.

No comments:

Post a Comment